Various diseases, specific treatments
French hospitals provide treatments for all neurological conditions, whether they are vascular, inflammatory, degenerative, neuromuscular, and neuro-oncological in nature.
The neurology units in France have experienced neurologists and neurosurgeons. They treat: cerebrovascular accidents (strokes) and transient ischemic attacks (TIA), degenerative conditions: Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease…, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and vascularity, brain tumors, peripheral nervous system conditions (polyneuritis, sciatica) and muscular diseases, migraines and headaches.
In addition, these hospital services also include neuro reanimators and specialists in neuro radiology imaging. Due to the vast range of facilities available in neurology, it has been possible to provide very specific treatments (subspecialty programs, high level technology care, innovations, reference centers) based on each large group of diseases.
- Epilepsy Consultation
- Neurology Consultation
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease.
- Consultation for Alzheimer's Disease
- Consultation for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Trigeminal Neuralgia Treatment
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Re-education program for Patients suffering from Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy management
- Treatments for Migraines
- Management of dementia
- Consultation for Cerebrovascular Accidents
Cliniques Ambroise Pare, Pierre Cherest, Hartman
- 3 facilities spread over 3 sites in Neuilly sur seine
- 50,000 patients received each year
- Large panel of medical and surgical specialties
- Historic facility founded in 1844,
- 2 large expertise centers (Cardiovascular, Visceral/oncology)
- 165 physicians all specialties
Strasbourg University Hospitals
- Includes 5 hospital facilities
- Center of excellence in neurosurgery
- 21 clinic centers and medico-technique levels
- 2,455 beds
- 200,000 patients received each year
Aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeryCardiac surgeryDental and facial surgery and StomatologyEndocrinology - diabetesGynecology - ObstetricsHealth check-upHematologyHepatho-gastroenterologyIVF & Fertility TreatmentsMaternityNephrologyNeurosurgeryOncologyOphthalmic SurgeryOrthopedic SurgeryOtorhinolaryngologyPediatricsPneumologyRheumatologyUrology SurgeryVisceral and Digestive Surgery